Waiting Until Thusday

Okay, so I am back in L’viv.  I stayed in Kiev for 3 days trying to readjust my flights, find alternate routes and the only result was my pacing back and forth with incessant cancelled hopes.  Instead of playing leap frog with cancelled rebookings and waiting in terrible limbo in Kiev, I decided to hop a train back to L’viv and am going to try to fly out Thursday evening on a KLM flight through Amsterdam, out of Kiev.  Hopefully these airlines will put enough pressure on, the volcano will stop, flying will be safe, and most importantly, I will be back to see my pregnant wife and put the dormant fear of this terrible unresolved mess to rest.  I’ll keep everyone posted.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Waiting Until Thusday

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s