Okay, I will spare you all most of the details but I will need some prayer for my flights. I am trying to fly out of Kiev tomorrow at 5:45 p.m. and will fly out of France at 1030 a.m., Friday morning. I am not so worried about the flight from Paris to Houston, but out of Kiev is still iffy. They are cancelling about 50% of these flights. If either of these flights gets cancelled, I am looking at be seriously delayed…pray with me!